In Part 1 of our feature on taking fabulous family portraits, travel writer Frances Atkins covered camera selection, clothing and depth of field. Today the guide continues with a look at composition, using timers and remote viewfinders for your shots and the all important matter of what to do when you’ve taken that perfect family portrait!
How to Guides
Following our look at taking the perfect holiday photo published earlier in the summer, travel writer Frances Atkins is back with another guest feature, this time focusing (ha!) on capturing your loved ones in the perfect family portrait. Today we publish Part 1 and you can look forward to Part 2 arriving later in the week. Over to Frances.
So, you had a look at a host of handsets and you settled for a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone – good for you. Now you need to get it set up. So, let’s walk through configuring your Nokia Lumia phone step by step.
It’s summer, the sun is shining and here at We Got Served, we’re having a blitz on all of our home server eBooks. From right now until 11.59 pm Friday 5th July, there are amazing savings available at the WGS Store.
Our latest home server eBook, Using OS X Mountain Lion Server at Home is available for Kindle.
Apple aren’t necessarily advertising OS X Server as the perfect home server – but can it do the job?
It’s been a while coming, but We Got Served’s all-new guide to OS X Server is here at last!
Dec 8, 2013 - 0 Comment
Dec 2, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 29, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 28, 2013 - 2 Comments
Nov 26, 2013 - 0 Comment
Each email ships with an Unsubscribe link. Feel free to use one any...Dec 3, 2013 - Terry Walsh
Is there a sale on at WGS? I'm not sure. It's not like I've had a...Dec 3, 2013 - MLD
server and client only one Mac and only one userDec 2, 2013 - jim
i agree server and client only one Mac and only one user.Dec 2, 2013 - jim
- Moving Mirrored Drives From Whs2011 To Server 2012 And Stablebit Drivepool Dec 9, 2013
- Easystore H340 Not Booting Up Dec 9, 2013
- Differences/drawbacks Of Not Joining A Domain Dec 9, 2013
- Whs/mediasmart Server Connector Won't Show Files In Backup Dec 9, 2013
- Building A New Whs 2011 Hard/soft Ware Dec 9, 2013
- Other Client Backup Software Dec 9, 2013
- Server Backup - What Is The Name Of The Exe-File? (Remote Launcher) Dec 9, 2013
- Windows 8 Restore From Whs V1 Uefi Secure Boot Problem Dec 9, 2013
- Server 2012 Essentials Doesn't Need Antivirus? Dec 9, 2013
- H341 Upgrade Whsv1 To 2012 Essentials R2 Dec 8, 2013