Can you see yourself running out to pick up a new curved TV or phone? Must have feature or one best left in the lab?
One of the fun things about being a parent to two toddlers is that you gain a sharp perspective in how the world has changed since you were a kid. A new report published today suggests that consumption of live broadcast TV has declined for the third year running, as on demand services like Netflix and Amazon’s LoveFilm march on.
If you believe 4K TVs will never take off without UHD content to view, now you can shoot your own!
At CES last week I caught up with Iomega UK’s Country Manager, Andy Connor and the European Product Manager, George Mellissargos. As you’ll be aware, Iomega launched the new Iomega TV with Boxee at CES alongside new a software platform for their network attached storage range. We used our meeting at the show to discuss the trends that Iomega are seeing in the home and small business storage market, and the implications for the company’s product range going forward.
Back in August last year we brought you the first glimpse of LG’s new Smart TV platform (then branded as NetCast), with an integrated media streaming application powered by Plex. Fast forward five months, and a refined version of the platform was on show last week at CES 2011 in Las Vegas.
On Tuesday this week, Iomega announced the new Iomega TV with Boxee and SuperHero iPhone charging dock/backup device. The CES show floor opened up this morning and we spent some time with the company’s product team who showed off the features of each device.
Did you get a new telly this past year, then found out you were missing a neat feature shipping with the latest products? LG has the device, the ST600 Smart TV Upgrader, that will turn your regular telly into an Internet-connected Smart TV.
Dec 8, 2013 - 0 Comment
Dec 2, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 29, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 28, 2013 - 2 Comments
Nov 26, 2013 - 0 Comment
Each email ships with an Unsubscribe link. Feel free to use one any...Dec 3, 2013 - Terry Walsh
Is there a sale on at WGS? I'm not sure. It's not like I've had a...Dec 3, 2013 - MLD
server and client only one Mac and only one userDec 2, 2013 - jim
i agree server and client only one Mac and only one user.Dec 2, 2013 - jim
- Other Client Backup Software Dec 9, 2013
- Server Backup - What Is The Name Of The Exe-File? (Remote Launcher) Dec 9, 2013
- Windows 8 Restore From Whs V1 Uefi Secure Boot Problem Dec 9, 2013
- Server 2012 Essentials Doesn't Need Antivirus? Dec 9, 2013
- Differences/drawbacks Of Not Joining A Domain Dec 8, 2013
- H341 Upgrade Whsv1 To 2012 Essentials R2 Dec 8, 2013
- Selling My Ex475 Dec 8, 2013
- Help With Slow Speeds And Parity Dec 8, 2013
- Wd Green Or Red For Storage Spaces/drivebender/drivepool Dec 8, 2013
- Installed Hardware On Reinstall Of Whs 2011 Dec 8, 2013