Following Cisco’s sale of Linksys to Belkin this year, it was perhaps inevitable that the brand would see a return to its small business heritage following Cisco positioning the marque solely in the consumer space.
Whilst router manufacturers toil to improve what goes on inside your router, there has been little innovation to date on what happens outside the router. Nice looking chassis. Check. Indicator LEDs? Check. USB port? Check? Ethernet ports? Yep. Touchscreen….. Touchscreen?
New routers, access points and and a high speed wireless bridge to boot.
TRENDnet’s new budget Powerline adaptors aren’t the fastest in terms of data transfer speeds, but will do a good job.
Dec 8, 2013 - 0 Comment
Dec 2, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 29, 2013 - 0 Comment
Nov 28, 2013 - 2 Comments
Nov 26, 2013 - 0 Comment
Each email ships with an Unsubscribe link. Feel free to use one any...Dec 3, 2013 - Terry Walsh
Is there a sale on at WGS? I'm not sure. It's not like I've had a...Dec 3, 2013 - MLD
server and client only one Mac and only one userDec 2, 2013 - jim
i agree server and client only one Mac and only one user.Dec 2, 2013 - jim
- H341 Upgrade Whsv1 To 2012 Essentials R2 Dec 8, 2013
- Selling My Ex475 Dec 8, 2013
- Help With Slow Speeds And Parity Dec 8, 2013
- Wd Green Or Red For Storage Spaces/drivebender/drivepool Dec 8, 2013
- Differences/drawbacks Of Not Joining A Domain Dec 8, 2013
- Installed Hardware On Reinstall Of Whs 2011 Dec 8, 2013
- What Are My Options When My Ex475 Hardware Fails Dec 8, 2013
- Critical Error - Ics Not Working Dec 7, 2013
- 2012 R2 Media Streaming Dec 7, 2013
- Building A New Whs 2011 Hard/soft Ware Dec 7, 2013