Samsung has announced the latest addition to their SmartCam surveillance range. The Samsung SmartCam PT is equipped with point and tilt features, allowing users to track a wider field of vision than static devices. As with other devices in the range, smartphone and tablet monitoring accompanies browser-based viewing of live and recorded feeds, while a Privacy Mode allows you to tilt the camera head down 80° to hide the lens.
The SmartCam PT supports 350° pan and 155° tilt, along with a 96° field of view. 1080p Full HD live streaming allows you to see the details you need while Two-Way Talk allows you to interact with your family and pets while you’re away from home.
Other features of the new Samsung SmartCam PT include:
- Remotely track any subject or object within the SmartCam’s view with Auto Tracking
- Motion Zone Select helps reduce false alerts by detecting events only in the specific areas that you select, up to three areas
- Night Vision with IR LED for recording in the dark
- Event Notification to alert you to motion or sound in the covered area via your smartphone
- Wide Dynamic Range to help with glare from windows and bright lights
- SDXC Memory Card Slot (Max. 128GB) to store you video
I am looking forward to reviewing the Samsung SmartCam PT very soon. It became available this month and can be found at Amazon for $179.00