We’ve released our first update to Using OS X Mavericks Server at Home. This is a minor update which includes some layout and copy fixes, plus a tiny bit of updated content.
v1.1 December 2013
- Restored missing final paragraph in Chapter 3
- Added two additional methods for creating Mavericks USB Drive Installers in Chapter 4.
- Corrected Terminal command to show hidden files in Chapter 4. (defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES amended to defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES)
- Removed obsolete screenshot from Chapter 4.
- Added note in Chapter 7 for users to ensure DNS has been setup correctly before attempting Network Account configuration on Mac clients.
- Removal of blank pages in Chapter 13.
- Minor copy edits.
You can use your original download link to get the latest release, or alternatively if you’ve yet to buy our OS X Mavericks Server eBook, head over to WGS Store.