If you’re a Kindle owner with a Windows 8, or planning to pick up Microsoft’s new OS then We Got Served’s 15 Essential Windows 8 Projects eBook is now available in Mobi format – which is natively supported by Amazon’s eBook reader.
The .mobi edition joins the previous PDF and ePub releases, all of which are available from the WGS Store in a single package for £9.99.
Head over to the store, or keep reading for the low down on the eBook.
15 Essential Windows 8 Projects is your guide to settling in with and getting more from Microsoft’s all-new Windows 8 operating system. Written by Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Jim Clark, this 366 page eBook details fifteen great projects for users new to Windows 8 and is a superb companion to We Got Served’s Building a Windows 8 Home Server – Step by Step.
From navigating the new Windows 8 touch user interface, customising and synchronizing your settings across multiple Windows 8 PCs, extending media file format support and even bringing back the familiar Windows 7 Start Menu, 15 Essential Windows 8 Projects is a fantastic resource to guide you through your first few days and weeks with Windows 8.
- Navigating Windows 8
- Bring Back the Start Menu
- Install Essential Windows Apps in a Single Bound
- Create Your Own Desktop Start Menu
- Install and Run Windows 8 on an Apple Mac
- Set Up a Remote Connection From Your iPad to a Windows 8 PC
- Store, Share and Protect Your Data in the Cloud
- Download Files With SABnzbd
- Extend Music & Video Media Support in Windows 8
- Update Your PC’s Desktop Applications Automatically
- Protect Your Windows 8 PC
- Back Up Your Critical Data With File History
- Get to Work With a New Office Suite
- Synchronize Your Settings Across Multiple Windows 8 PCs
- View PDF Documents With the New Windows 8 Reader App