Experience Level: Standard
Cloudberry Backup allows you to back-up the data on your home or small business server to the cloud. Powered by a variety of online storage providers, the add-in integrates neatly with the Dashboard to allow backup scheduling, data encyrption and many more features to protect your data.
- Easy installation and configuration
- Seamlesly integrates with the Dashboard
- Default backup plan is designed to quickly start data backup
- Scheduling capabilities
- Data encryption
- Data retention schedule
- Secure online storage
- Data versioning
- Differential backup
- The ability to restore to a particular date
- Backup verification
- Backup Window
Developer: Cloudberry Lab
More Info: Download
v2.8 (11th May 2012)
- Store your backup plan configuration in the cloud.
- Security enhancements.
v2.7 (7th March 2012)
- Rackspace Cloud Files and OpenStack Object Storage support
- Restore only new files option
- Intelligent Bandwidth Scheduler
- Memory usage optimization
v2.6.2 (February 3rd 2012)
- Force schedule full backup.
- Bandwidth settings improvements.
v2.6 (19th December 2011)
- Continuous data protection support
- Support for AWS South America (Sao Paolo) region
v2.5 (10th November 2011)
- Local backup enhancements with encryption, compression, versioning and block level updates.
- Amazon S3 Server Side Encryption (SSE) support
- GovCloud support
- AWS West (Oregon) Region support
- Empty folder backup support
v2.4 (11th October 2011)
- Block level updates for files of any size in advanced mode with compression, encryption and versioning – giving you the ability to backup only changed portions of the files.
v2.2 (30th June 2011)
v1.0.4 (29th November 2010)
- Initial release